Monday, May 16, 2011

Being Struck By The DA on Monday Is Not Funny or is it?

I have spent over 2 hours trying to remember how to do something that is as simple as walking on my feet, but for the love of Pete, it is not in my brain to remember.  I have def. been struck by "The DA" today.  Being as it is Monday, makes it only worse in my opinion.  Irregardless of my age #, that is a factor that I refuse to consider as being the reason, I think my brain is in overload.  I need to get into Yoga or something to make myself be able to ignore people and/or things that stress me, tic me off, rub on my nerves like a piece of sandpaper or in general just piss me off. 
When I get out of bed, I am generally in a very good mood, just don't talk to me for like 30 minutes.  I just want to breathe and reflect on sleeping a bit longer. Don't ask me what "my plan is for the day" (my hubs does it every morning even knowing that it irritated me 28 years ago when he married me and still does to this day).  Grrrrrrrrr!!!  But I love him and try not to get to bent over it.  But it is all the outward stress that gets on my last nerve and makes me feel like a monkey without a tree.
So I have a plan and will let you know how it works out. And until then, will someone/anyone remind me how to post a link to my blog to someone's blog hop, yep that is the culprit that has stressed me out of my gourd! Believe me, I ain't stupid, I just forgot okay.  And send the tow truck to pull me up off the floor because I am ROTFL@myself and can't get up~~~  Ciao  Jeanne

8 comments:

  1. I was trying to figure out why the District Attorney had hit you? I guess Ive watched too much Law & Order...
    Following you back, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my site! I do, in fact, have a wonderful husband!
    I hope you enjoy the chicken that you butchered...you are a REAL woman!!
    Thank you so much for following...I hope I don't disappoint :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through the not so Moody Monday hop. Well actually, you are the link before mine, and I tried it 4 or 5 times to get to your blog from the linky, but it wasn't working. I saw that you were the comment above me on the hostess' post, so I clicked on your post there to get to your blog!
    I am your newest follower! I'd love it if you followed me as well.
    http://lusravesandrants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a funny girl!! I will try to talk you through copying a link. Go to the webpage you want to have copied. For example I am on your webpage right now. So if I was to look at the very top of my screen where it shows the URL address it would show your link. Beside it would be another spot usually google where you can google things. I am just telling you that part just to confirm that you are in fact in the right spot. Now put your cursor on the link in which case it would be your link for me, highlight the whole thing and copy it. Now just go and paste it to whereever you like.

    Here is my example I copy and pasted yours as that is the website I am on right now.

    http://acountrylife-with-jaabee.blogspot.com/2011/05/being-struck-by-da-on-monday-is-not.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry LOL... I forgot thank you for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower! I love your sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following me,following you back. I too was wondering why the District Attorney hit you! You are going to have to fill us in what DA means :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my site and grabbing my button (I really appreciate that!) You have a cute blog and I look forward to getting to know more of it. Following you back.

    Sandy~ Cherished Handmade Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for more sleep! Come to think of it... I feel this way most all the time! Just ask the family!

    Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading more of your posts. ~ Ellen

    ReplyDelete